1. Sowing farmers should feel secure against natural calamities.
2. A sum of Rs. 10 lakh crore is allocated as credit to farmers, with 60 days interest waiver.
3. NABARD fund will be increased to Rs. 40,000 crore.
4. Government will set up mini labs in Krishi Vigyan Kendras for soil testing.
5. A dedicated micro irrigation fund will be set up for NABARD with Rs 5,000 crore initial corpus.
6. Irrigation corpus increased from Rs 20,000 crore to Rs 40,000 crore.
7. Dairy processing infrastructure fund wlll be initially created with a corpus of Rs. 2000 crore.
8. Issuance of soil cards has gained momentum.
9. A model law on contract farming will be prepared and shared with the States.
Source : http://www.thehindu.com/business/budget/Highlights-of-Union-Budget-2017-18/article17127298.ece